No matter what we do, most of us are bound to have a brush with the law in some capacity. When your time comes, it’s best to be prepared to defend yourself. Follow these links for more information:
- Learn what a public defender does as well as some of the disadvantages of utilizing one at this page from Lawyers.com.
- According to a study explained in the New York Times, the average client of a public defender suffers a sentence almost three times harsher than that of a private attorney.
- If you’re detained, then you could be in danger of being arrested. Check out this page from the ACLU and learn your rights in the event of detention.
- When do the police read you the Miranda rights, and how do they protect you? Learn the answer to this question and more at About.com’s Miranda Rights FAQ.
- ProbableCause.org explains what is considered to be probable cause for search and arrest.
Do you need a DUI defense lawyer? Call Blumberg and Associates for a free consultation anytime at (602) 277-6180. We have a staff of expert criminal attorneys, family law attorneys, personal injury lawyers, and DUI defense lawyers. Learn more about how we can help you by visiting our website today.