If you are in need of legal help yet you know nothing about the legal system, then check out these resources to learn more about criminal sentencing and your constitutional search and seizure rights.
- This is a thorough explanation of your constitutional search and seizure rights provided by the U.S. government.
- Read this article on Find Law’s website about when the fourth amendment applies to find out your rights.
- Nolo.com gives a good outline of the alternatives to prison sentencing.
- On eHow Money, you can find a great overview of alternative types of criminal sentences.
- FindLaw.com gives us yet another good explanation of how criminal sentences are given and how long they typically last. Learn about the wide variety of time for the wide variety of crime.
If you are in legal trouble, then contact Blumberg & Associates right away at (602) 277-6180.