If you have been wrongly harmed, then it’s important to know your rights and seek legal help. These resources are a great start for those interested in learning about the criminal trial process or understanding personal injury settlements. For more information, call Blumberg & Associates at (602) 277-6180.
- Legal jargon can be impossibly complex. This “plain-English” law dictionary from Nolo.com helps elucidate even the most confusing legal definitions.
- This guide from the Judicial Branch of Arizona provides a basic introduction to the procedure of criminal trials.
- Employees harmed by accidents at work are often find their employer liable in a personal injury suit. Learn more about what kinds of accidents result in personal injury suits with this article from Your Legal Guide.
- Interested in criminal law? This Nolo.com tutorial breaks down the basics of the criminal trial process step-by-step.
- If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident, then there are important steps to getting the most out of your personal injury suit. This resource from DMV.org helps explain your next move.