If you've enjoyed our recent blog topics from Blumberg & Associates then check out these other great resources below:
If you would like to know more about criminal defense and your personal rights, take a look at the following resources. You can also get the insight you need from the lawyers at Blumberg & Associates by calling (602) 277-6180.
- If you have specific questions regarding Arizona’s DUI laws and the statewide use of the ignition interlock device, see this Arizona State Senate Issue Brief—it may give you a better understanding of how law enforcement obtains evidence for a DUI.
- Would you like to know more about how police officers are instructed to handle DUI pullovers? Read through this Highway Safety Desk Book.
- To learn all about Arizona’s DUI laws and other vehicular statutes, review the official driver license manual.
- For a general overview of the concept of white-collar crime, see this page from the FBI’s website.
- Do you have more questions about white-collar law and how it is typically prosecuted? You’ll likely find this Southwestern University Law Report highly informative.