Family law and juvenile justice are two important issues in Arizona. If you’ve found our recent blog entries about these topics interesting, you may want to take a moment to browse through the resources listed below.
- Here is some information about emotions your children may experience during a divorce and how you can help them through this difficult time.
- Check out this website for a summary of the terminology and procedures used in juvenile court.
- The Judicial Branch of Arizona can tell you more about the instances when a juvenile can be tried as an adult.
- For an explanation of Arizona’s child custody laws, head over to this website.
- The Supreme Court recently heard arguments regarding juvenile court sentencing. This New York Times article explains the controversy surrounding this topic.
For assistance with a family law or juvenile court matter in Phoenix, call (602) 277-6180 to schedule an appointment with an attorney at Blumberg & Associates in Phoenix.