Child custody and child support are some of the most complicated aspects involved in a divorce. Check out these links from around the web for more information on factors taken into consideration when determining child custody and common reasons for termination of parental rights. Give Blumberg & Associates a call at (602) 277-6180 for more information on our family law and criminal defense law firm.
- Explore this article from the Arizona State Legislature for more information on the factors taken into consideration when determining child custody arrangements.
- This article from the Judicial Branch of Arizona for Maricopa County provides an overview of divorce proceedings.
- Check out this article from AZChildren.org to learn more about the termination of parental rights in Arizona.
- Learn more about different types of child custody agreements with this link from Discovery.com.
- This page from AdoptionChildWelfareLaw.org provides information on the grounds for terminating parental rights in Arizona.