With the right legal representation, you can pursue the justice you deserve. If you enjoyed our recent look at family law, look through these links to learn more:
- Are you interested in annulling your marriage? The University of Arizona College of Law Family Law Research Guide clarifies the relevant state statutory codes that govern this action.
- How can you tell if you are in an abusive relationship? The Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence website explains the signs.
- HelpGuide.org is a nonprofit site that explains the signs of physical and emotional domestic violence.
- Maricopa County residents thinking about filing for legal separation should explore the Judicial Branch of Arizona website.
- Learn about the financial implications of divorce and annulment by reading this article from The Huffington Post.
The Phoenix-based team at Blumberg & Associates has been helping Arizona residents for over two decades. If you need counsel for a legal issue stemming from marriage, divorce, or domestic violence situation, we can help. Call our office at (602) 277-6180 for a free case evaluation today.